Surrey’s Leading Resin Driveway Fitters
Quality Resin Drives in Surrey
Resin bound and resin bond driveways, paths and patios are increasingly popular with Surrey homeowners. Resin bound and bonded driveway installations improve the look of existing driveways and, in the case of resin bound, aid with water drainage.
Resin surfaces are versatile, strong, flat and even. You can choose from a range of different aggregate colours and the resin paving material can be used for many purposes:
- Paths & patios
- Swimming pools
- Driveway edges
- Garage forecourts
- Entrance areas
- Pubs & Restaurants
If you’re considering a resin driveway for your Surrey property, talk to us for some free design ideas
Keystone Paving has many years experience throughout the Surrey area and beyond. We are trusted, reliable and local, and are look forward to talking to you soon about your requirements.
What does 'Resin Bound' & 'Resin Bonded' mean?
There are two techniques for using resin in surfacing. Despite the similar names, there are some important differences:
- Resin Bound - this involves the resin and aggregate being mixed prior to application. The mixture is then spread evenly across the chosen surface, drying to a very solid and even finish. A big advantage of this technique is that the drive remains completely water permeable.
- Resin Bonded - this technique involves applying plain resin over the driveway, then a layer of loose stone is pressed into the top surface. This is a quicker and cheaper process but can often lead to loose chippings and an uneven finish. There is an added disadvantage that the drive will no longer be permeable.
We offer both types of resin driveway, but we always highly recommend resin bound to our customers for the best results.
All Aspects of Resin Driveway Supply & Installation
From design to completion, our Surrey resin bound team offers a comprehensive solution. We bring all the right equipment and expertise to deliver you the hard-wearing area you want, on time and within budget.
We can complement your new driveway with some or all of the following:
- Dropped kerbs
- Drainage & kerbs
- Feature & functional edging
- Hard landscaping
- Materials from leading Manufacturers
Why choose a resin surface for your driveway in Surrey?
Resin surfaces provide a smooth, strong, durable finish, which is great for regular use by cars and other vehicles. They offer ease of use, a stable surface area and, of course, a beautiful finish to any home. The surface is also easy to maintain, requiring just a regular clean of the surface to keep it in good condition.
We also provide friendly advice regarding aftercare. That is why so many of our customers come back to us to work on new projects and why they are happy to recommend us to their friends.
- Family run business
- All work guaranteed
- Fully insured
- Local & trusted company
- Attention to detail
- Highly recommended
- Experienced and qualified craftsmen & tradesmen
- Quality products at affordable prices
Get a Free No Obligation Quote Today
Keystone Paving is here to help and can provide you with a free, no obligation quote for your driveway and patio requirements.
All our work is carried out by a dedicated team of specialists who have installed hundreds of driveways, patios and other landscaping projects across Surrey and beyond. Using only the best materials, equipment and installation techniques, all our work conforms to British Standards and is fully guaranteed.
"*" indicates required fields
Reviews from Satisfied Customers